Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tempo Tantrum


Leeloo doesn't take a break from destroying things, even over the holidays. For Thanksgiving break, I went home to the Sland to visit the rents. Of course, while I'm in town, I want to spend as much time with my Mom and Dad as possible. So, off I went grocery shopping, errand running, etc etc. To make things worse, it was colder than heck this weekend!!! And being the hass that I am, I didn't bring enough warm clothes with me, so the walks were short and brisk. The lack of exercise is probably to blame for LL's tissue and and paper tearing tantrums. Or maybe she's not used to my parent's house? It's probably a little bit of each. Hitch came over to keep her company, and they still got into trouble...ate two bottles of herbal supplements, a few postcards, a few bamboo brush, and a few more packets of tempo. Thank goodness there was no 11 hour puke session.

My whole family finally got to take her to the dogpark together. It's usually just me and my dad. Leeloo was being a good doggie citizen (for the most part). There was one dog she didn't particular like, she tanked a poodle, and ran over another dog whilst in chase mode. All in all, a productive park day. She got a good run in and got a little muddy, but was an angel when I hosed her down. She spend the rest of the day, while we were running errands, sleeping like all good puppies should. I'm sure she can't wait to get back to her old regulated schedule in Dallas. Oh...dogs are such creatures of habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment