*That Great Dane pup looks like my Charlie Boy even though he was a GSD. I miss him :'(
Ah the wonders of Doggie Daycare and the awesomeness of Downtown Dog is all so magical. So a few weeks back, we've been incredibly concerned about little LL's dog-to-dog skills. Well, DTD has given her the opportunity to really blossom! She started off scared as shit and biting fingers to being a "Player"! Yesterday, the manager told me that Hitch and Leeloo were selected to be Players. Players are dogs that introduce new daycare dogs to the rest of the pack. They're like little doggie ambassadors. They check out the new pup, let him know that it's cool, and play with him a little to get him excited to meet all the other pals! And they both did great!!!! I feel so proud that my awkward dog has improved so much! She's social enough to make new friends and play such an important role in another puppy's social development??!! Wowwie I'm an ecstatic mom. GO LEE! GO HITCH! She's still got some leash aggression issues, but we're working on that as well. Slowly but surely. Damn Shiba!!
Oh and I got a kudos from DTD as well. I love them so much I gave them an awesome rating on yelp...SO I GOT A FREE DAY OF DAYCARE!! I mean, it's not much, something like $10. But I'll take my wins where I can!
No comments:
Post a Comment