Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hyperbole and a Half!

* Shout out to Seebie-jeebie via Ms.HoneyDew for sending me this bloglink!

WOW...what a great entry! I'm a big fan of this comicblog and soooo glad Hitch and Leeloo are fairly confident, smart, and easy to love puppies. They may make a mess, but I applaud and appreciate their interest in new things and ability to mentally process their surroundings. Where the dogs differ is Hitch is fearless in social situations while Leeloo can be quite timid and wary. On the other hand, Leeloo tackles physical obstacles head on and Hitch is much more unwilling and reserved. For example of a social interaction, Hitch has never met anyone who isn't immediately his best friend. Leeloo...may try to bite your hand off if you sneak a pet on her. Physical challenge - Jungle gym slide and draw bridge: Leeloo was running up and down that thing, running down the slide ramp and jetting across the draw bridge like a 3 year old after an expresso shot. Hitch hightailed outta there after his first wobbly drawbridge attempt.

Oh puppies.

But I digress. Read this blog entry about how some dogs can't comprehend the notion of a move. Hilarious. So glad I have smart dogs...mebbe too smart.
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/11/dogs-dont-understand-basic-concepts.html

No comments:

Post a Comment