
Ah if only the title could say the same thing for the *ahem* situation but alas it describes the state of my living room as it appeared Friday evening after coming home from yet another long, drawn out, some how unproductive, fully of interruptions, drive me up the wall, day of work. MY BASKET OF TEA!!!!!!!! NOOOOOoooooOOOo~~ The damn dogs ate all of it: Oolong, Earl Grey, Steel Quanin, Genmacha RAWR!!! Dangit! Way too many consecutive shenanigans recently. Until further notice, the children have been banished to the bedroom while the two of us are not at home. I haven't the foggiest notion what their problem is. But this behavior NEEDS TO STOP. My stress levels at work are at an all time unhappy high, so it would be ideal for my sanity to have a little less stress in my home life. Damn dogs! We knew they have eaten way way WAY too much tea, so there would be some icky poops and pukes a little later. So IMMEDIATELY took the two hellions out for a long walk to let all the junk come out at whatever end it needed too. I have never seen Hitch throwup so much in my life. Giant HUNKS of tea balls. Wow...and the insane amount of caffeine only exacerbated the whole mess of things. Oi...this was not how I imagined spending my Friday night!!
Today, I didn't come home to utter destruction. It was nice. I wish I could say the same for my work environment. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment