I think the kids aren't getting enough walkie-walks, hugs, or love. They've been acting out by getting into trash and groceries more than usual. Yesterday, we forgot to close our pantry door and little Hitch made a huge mess of things. He ate through 4 bags of walnut cookies, the rest of the grape nuts, two soy milks cartons, and what was left of my split peas!! If Leeloo were the culprit...there would be a ton more damage believe you me. Needless to say, she got the business too (she probably helped a little). Accountability children. You shall both learn it one of these days. Iron Tyler commented on how the peas had reconstituted themselves after passing through Hitch's system (yeap...Ty loves to look at puppy poop). GROSS. I'll spare you the gritty details of LL's poop, but twas firmer than usual. No visual oddities. I don't examine in depth like somebody. Today, we dropped them off at Daycare so hopefully they got to spend some of that pent up NrG.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Green Pea Poop
I think the kids aren't getting enough walkie-walks, hugs, or love. They've been acting out by getting into trash and groceries more than usual. Yesterday, we forgot to close our pantry door and little Hitch made a huge mess of things. He ate through 4 bags of walnut cookies, the rest of the grape nuts, two soy milks cartons, and what was left of my split peas!! If Leeloo were the culprit...there would be a ton more damage believe you me. Needless to say, she got the business too (she probably helped a little). Accountability children. You shall both learn it one of these days. Iron Tyler commented on how the peas had reconstituted themselves after passing through Hitch's system (yeap...Ty loves to look at puppy poop). GROSS. I'll spare you the gritty details of LL's poop, but twas firmer than usual. No visual oddities. I don't examine in depth like somebody. Today, we dropped them off at Daycare so hopefully they got to spend some of that pent up NrG.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment