The final decision was to board them with Downtown Dog (Dallas). The facility was one of the smelliest...but I guess that's dogs for you. We loved the social "open play" pack mentality mission of DTD as well as the fact that the dogs are NEVER left alone and aren't locked up in a kennel after hours. It's all open...beds...everything. I really hope that Leeloo warms up to the place soon and will make some friends. It will be good for the both of them to not be so sheltered and learn how to be more comfortable around other dogs. Well hitch is great...it's mainly LL that needs to chill out and stop acting like such a boob.
I just know this will be good for them to interact with other puppies. But in the back of my mind I'm waiting for the phone call " YOUR DOG HAS MAULED SOMEBODY...GET HER TO ***F OUTTA HERE!" NOOOooooooo~~
Some pictures from our first day! New collars and everything! Good luck kiddos!
Leeloo - class bully
Hitch - class cutie
No comments:
Post a Comment