Daycare for the doggies wasn't exactly the nightmare that I had imagined it would be. In my head Leeloo was being dragged out of the facilities in a muzzle foaming at the mouth and being carted off to doggie jail in some sort of Hannibal Lecter-esque harnessing contraption. While Hitch did wonderfully and was accepted into the pack...Leeloo was her usual loner self. Not totally frightened, but hasn't made any new friends. She also did BITE SOMEONE. Well...nipped a trainer on the finger. She was scared, they said. I think she deserves a WORLD OF PAIN. But at least she hasn't been expelled from school.We're on to day two of Daycare before we board them for a full weekend. I think things are improving with our little girl. She was a little reluctant but not nearly as terrified as yesterday. Hopefully she'll make some friends today...on the other hand. Hitch can play fetch all day so he LOVES daycare. I hope this will be a positive step forward in both of their social developments.
No comments:
Post a Comment