Yesterday on our walk...Leeloo managed to literally STOP TRAFFIC!!! So, we're doing our bi-daily walk in the gayborhood (yes, we live in the gayborhood. If you don't stop ogling my man like he's a piece of meat, I will punch you in the face...other than that...I LOVE IT) and this car pulls up next to me. I'm freaking out a little on the inside, but stay composed (YAY URBAN LIVIN') and this little man in his SUV goes "OMG~~ IS YOUR DOG A SHIBA INU MIX?!?!?!?!" I'm thinking errrr?! Well you're complimenting my puppy so of course I do a 180 and start gushing "Why yes!! She is...at least we think so because EVERYONE says so!!" The little man goes on and on about how he has a shiba and they're just the best dog "Your dog is at least 75% Shiba"... "Wow! You think so?" He compliments how pretty Leeloo is and I thank him as he drives off.
It's so much nicer when people comment on my girl being gorgeous rather than being a meanie. :( We are still working on her public behavior. She's acted up to an Akita and a Goldie. I think she's just being defensive...but she has successfully said "hi" to stranger puppies too.
See...she does have some Shiba in her...
Shiba Inu vs Little Leeloo

No comments:
Post a Comment